For in dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own.
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- she is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- she managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- she survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- she stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- she has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- all whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
but no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
so, SO sick of people talking shit about sansa and calling her “whiny” and “bitchy” like let’s stick your 11-year-old ass in her position and see how you handle it
Favourite Movies: Inglorious Basterds (2009)
"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."
‘I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959-a long time ago, but only if you measure in terms of years. I was living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock. There were only twelve hundred and eighty-one people. But to me, it was the whole world.’
Beautiful Faces | Alia Shawkat